- Aging: Blends of eaux-de-vie ranging from 8 to 15 years old, in oak barrels
- (VSOP regulations: 4 years minimum, in oak barrels)
- Degree: 40%
- Nose: After a delicate movement of rotation of the glass, while respecting the heating time, we find fruity odors such as dates and prunes, light notes of vanilla.
- Palate: Rich and varied aromatic palette: Dried fruits, Sweet spices, long and suave
- Consumption: Aperitif or Digestive, appreciated for its expressive and harmonious aromas
Forbidden to minors