AGE: Blend 20 to 49 years old
DEGREE: 42% vol.
- COLOR: Dark with copper highlights.
- NOSE: Deep and rich blend of spices, ripe plums mixed with citrus, on a hint of old mahogany.
- MOUTH: Incredible power of her strong personality, yet so remarkably smooth, with notes of tobacco, cinnamon, dried fruits and rancio.
- FINAL: Persistent length, remarkable intensity, finesse and mellowness.
- IN A NUTSHELL: A must for special occasions, to be enjoyed with connoisseurs. A timeless Cognac.
International Review of Spirits 2017: Platinum
San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016: Double Gold
Competition of Independent Winegrowers of France 2016: Gold Medal
Difford’s Guide 2014, 5 + / 5 Stars: “REMARKABLE”
Forbidden to minors