DEGREE: 40% vol.
- COLOR: Golden amber with copper reflections.
- NOSE: Very thin. Woody notes of oak, undergrowth but also pepper and nutmeg. Underlying aromas of ripe fruit and ginger.
- MOUTH: Flavors of gingerbread, creamy caramel, hot coffee cake that captivate the mouth.
- FINAL: Refined and character at the same time. Typical bouquet of Grande Champagne.
- IN A NUTSHELL: A successful cuvée made in memory of Jean l’Homme, the founder of the Estate, who won a Grand Prix for Eaux-de-Vie in 1897 at the International Exhibition in Brussels.
Forbidden to minors